WIREMANS LICENSE TRAINING
TDMI Training is accredited training providers of EWSeta and well-respected as a reputable training facility.
TDMI Training provides specialised and personalised training solutions to the electrical industry.
Our programs is developed in such away as to allow delegate to meet the requirements of the Department of Labour, in terms of accreditation, as well as to provide him/her with the neccesary tools and expertise to confidently go out and INSPECT and TEST electrical installations, using the knowledge and recourses available to you.
TEST, INSPECT & ISSUE OF CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE OF AN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING UNIT STANDARDS:
- US258966 – Test & Inspect of SINGLE phase domestic installation
- US113895 – Issue of Certificate of Compliance of a SINGLE Phase domestic installation
- US259197 – Test & inspect of a THREE phase commercial industrial installation
- US13683 – Issue of Certificate of Compliance of a THREE phase commercial/industrial installation
- Installation Rules P1 & P2 Preparation courses
- Installation Rules P1 & P2 Learning Material
- DOL – Wiremans license application
- DOL – Electrical Contractors registration